Metal-Clad Cable MC-THHN
- Place of Origin:
Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Insulation Material:
- Conductor Material:
- Supply Ability:
- 1000000 Meter/Meters per Month
- Packaging Details
- per request
14 AWG through 1000kcmil Copper THHN/THWN-2 Insulated Singles. UL Listed. 600 Volts. Rated VW-1. Lightweight Aluminum Interlocked Armor.
This specification covers lightweight aluminum interlock armor type MC cable with soft annealed copper solid or stranded conductor,THHN/THWN insulated singles, conforming to Standard 1569 of Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. UL file No.E313205 .
Type MC cables are suitable for use as follows: branch, feeder and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional, and multi-residential buildings. Power, lighting, control, and signal circuits. Type THHN/THWN conductors are rated 90℃ dry / 75℃ wet. They are permitted for 600V application.
MC Cable is suitable for use as follows:
• Branch, feeder and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional, and multi-residential buildings.
• Power, lighting, control, and signal circuits.
• Fished or embedded in plaster.
• Concealed or exposed installations.
• Environmental air-handling spaces per NEC 300.22 (C).
• Places of Assembly per NEC 518.4 and theaters per NEC 520.5.
• As aerial cable on a messenger.
• Installation in cable tray and approved raceways.
• Under raised floors for information technology equipment conductors and cables per NEC 645.5(D) & 645.5(D)(2).
• Class I Div. 2, Class II Div 2, & Class III Div. 1 Hazardous Locations.
Conductors: Soft annealed copper .
Insulation: Flame retardant PVC. Thickness: per UL83.
Number of conductors
black, white, red
black, white, red, blue
Conductor jacket: Nylon. Thickness: per UL83.
Cabling: Three or more conductors are assembled without fillers and wraped by a polyester binder tape. A marker tape is inserted under the binder tape.
Armor: Aluminum interlock armor is applied over the assembly.
Jacket: A flame retardant PVC jacket is optional.
Information on the marker tape or the jacket: AWG or kcmil size,conductor type letters,rated voltage,the name of the manufacturer,UL file number,characteristic,manufacture date,FEET.
Founded in 1950, Qingdao Cable Co., Ltd.,former Qingdao Cable Works, has the experience of more than 60 years in the production of wires and cables, with the registered trademark of “Qing Kai”,”Qing Lan”.